Data Processing Controller and Supervisor is the company Eredi Baitelli S.p.A. – Via A. de Gasperi, 43 – 25030 Zocco di Erbusco (Brescia) Italy.
Collection of personal data
The website www.eredibaitelli.it may collect your personal information, such as name and e-mail address, only if you wish to CONTACT US via e-mail on the relevant page. During your surfing only the information relating to your computer and software in use will be collected. In particular: your IP address, the browser in use, your domain name, the access time and the website of operation. This information is processed by the Company in order to supply its service and to provide statistics about the use of the website. The Company suggests that you also read the notes on privacy available on the websites variously related to its own. The Company is not responsible for the protection of your privacy when surfing external websites.
- _icle_visitor_lang_js: the language you have chosen in visiting this website
- _ga: Google Analytics tracking of statistics
- cookie_compliance: it is used to memorize your assent / dissent on the storage of cookies
Consent to data collection
The information systems used to operate the website obtain, during normal usage, certain data whose transmission is intrinsic in the use of Internet communication protocols. The statistical and analytical data will be acquired by means of cookies. In accordance with the Privacy Code, as also specified by the provision of the Data Protection Authority on 8 May 2014, the visitors’ consent is not required for the attainment of such aims. Any further data release is optional and voluntary.
Purposes for the processing
- (a) meeting legal requirements
- (b) defending the Company’s rights before the court
- (c) satisfying every lawful request from the Public Security Forces
The Company may also use the data spontaneously provided through the e-mail addresses on the CONTACT US page or otherwise voluntarily supplied through other e-mail correspondence within market investigations or proposal of offers concerning the Company’s own business. The visitors who have voluntarily provided thei own data may oppose such processing purposes under article 18 GDPR. The Company does not sell or transfer the personal information of its visitors or customers to third parties in any way.
Processing of personal information
Any information obtained through the Company’s website is mainly handled by means of computer devices under procedures and logics strictly relating to the purposes of collection and anyway in such a manner as to ensure confidentiality.
Amendments to privacy statement
The Company may occasionally amend these notes on privacy, also following the revision or integration of the reference framework at the national and/or community level. Possible new versions will be published on this page.
Right of access to data
As per article 15 GDPR you may obtain information about your data in our possession, even if not registered yet, by writing to our e-mail address: email@example.com.
You may ask for information about:
- the origin of your personal data;
- the purposes and modes of data processing;
- the personal details of the controller, supervisors and appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects whom the personal data may be communicated to or who may get to know them as the appointed representative within the State territory, the supervisors or the persons in charge.
You can exercise your following rights at any time: obtain information about your processed personal data, ask for rectification or deletion of the data, restrict or object to data processing as well as revoke your consent to data processing or data portability. You have furthermore the right to file a complaint with your competent Data Protection Authority at any time.
You have the right to object to the whole or just part:
- a) to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales materials or for completion of market research or for commercial communication.
- Property, Site Content, Copyright and Registered
TrademarksThe website www.eredibaitelli.it and all its contents, including, by way of example but not of limitation) trademarks, logos, icons, pictures and texts, are the sole property of Eredi Baitelli S.p.A., registered with the Register of BS companies no. 01789930987, TAX CODE and VAT no. IT 01789930987 – CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (and INDUSTRY, AGRICULTURE and SMALL BUSINESS) BS 352302 (hereinafter exclusively referred to as the “Company”) or of the third parties that provide services to it. Such contents are protected by the Italian and international copyright laws. The software component part of the site architecture, except where otherwise provided for software parts owned by Adobe Inc. and for free software released under licence of GPL, BSD or variations thereof, is to be understood as also owned by the Company. The Company’s website might contain hypertext connections with external websites not controlled by the Company, which are provided as simple references and for whose contents the Company may not be held liable. The Company makes no warranty and declines all liabilities for such connections. If you decide to access any of such third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Use of the websiteThe company’s site shall never be used for sending pornographic material or any material that offends common decency or, more in general, for any illegal purposes under the Italian legislation. Reproduction, alteration, copy, distribution, selling or exploitation of the site for commercial purposes is prohibited without prior consultation with the Company and explicit authorization thereof. Downloading or printing a copy of the content of this website is permitted for personal use. The User of the Company’s website undertakes to keep all instructions relating to the Company’s trademarks and patents.
- User’s Capacity
- Disclaimer of Warranty
The Company’s website is supplied “as is”. The Company and its suppliers make no representations about the site operability and the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information, materials and products contained therein. To the extent permissible under the applicable laws, the Company makes no express implicit or implied warranties of merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose. The User is obliged to contact the Company directly to check the availability and timeliness of information of interest.
- Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused by the use of the site, including direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Italian law is applicable to these General Terms and Conditions. For any controversy the Court of Brescia shall have sole jurisdiction.
- Changes in the General Conditions
The Company reserves the right to modify the website and these General Terms at any time. Communication about said modifications shall be given on the following page.
- Further conditions
Further terms and conditions, other than these, can be applied to the sale of goods and services or to the use of other parts of the website: The User hereby undertakes to conform to these other terms and conditions.